The assignment (due by 11:59 PM on Wednesday June 1st):
1) PUT A NUMBER ON IT: Go over Assignment 1 again and apply the following rule: "Put a number on it." If there are ANY given circumstances that you can assign a number to:
- So instead of saying "My family is upper-middle class", put a number on it. How much money does your family make? $60,000 a year? $125,000 a year? $3000 a year? Get rid of general phrases like "Well to do..." or "well off", etc. Get rid of the label and put a specific number on it. Middle-class to you maybe be upper-middle-class to someone else. Someone who makes $5000.00 a year could easily label themselves as "well off". Whereas someone who makes $4.5 million might consider themselves very very poor. Labels aren't very useful in these circumstances. Put a number on it.
- Have a crush on someone? How long? A month? Two years? Five minutes? Been in a relationship? How long? Been single for "a long time"? How long? Put a number on it.
- "My character has been in a lot of plays." How many? "A lot" can mean a variety of different things to different people. Put a number on it. How many shows?
2) CREATED GIVEN CIRCUMSTANCES: Created Given Circumstances are pieces of background information on your character, just like the Direct and Indirect Given Circumstances you put together from last time. Only this time, you have a bit more creative license to make your character more personal... more your creation. You, the creative artist, create the given circumstances.
In order to create this new set of given circumstances, you'll want to make sure that they fit in with the character you've researched and created so far. You'll want to make sure that your new creative given circumstances don't contradict your direct or indirect given circumstances that you worked on last time.
Make the match:
In other words, if your character isn't wealthy (say your family makes less than $40,000 a year), then it isn't likely that your parents bought you a Porsche and a trip to Paris, France for your 16th birthday. A trip to Paris and a Porsche as a birthday gift would only be believable if your character and/or your character's parents could afford such a thing. If your direct/indirect given circumstances dictate that you are 15 years old, then it isn't at all possible that you remember voting for Richard Nixon or Jimmy Carter.
Know the rules of the show:
Each play has its own set of rules. In The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe a talking lion, a talking beaver, and a talking centaur are all within the rules of the show. We accept them because that is the world of the show. What if a guy dressed up as Rambo suddenly flew into the scene in a helicopter, brandishing an AK-47? That would break the rules of the show, wouldn't it? In High School Musical the writers provide us with the rules pretty quickly.
- Breaking out into song and dance is perfectly acceptable.
- Most of the characters are high school age.
- It takes place in a high school.
- No talking mice. No Rambo in a helicopter. No one is a sparkly vampire.
What wouldn't be believable:
- Gabriella is a cyborg from the future.
- Troy is really a marshmallow peep.
- Coach Bolton is really Martha Stewart.
- The entire school actually is a hologram created by the CIA.
Stay away from predictions:
While it would be LOVELY to say that Gabriella and Troy get married after they graduate and move to New York and become a Broadway power-couple, it doesn't prove very helpful to you as the actor trying to live in the present moment. While it is perfectly OK to say that maybe your character has this aspiration and dream, you can't say for sure that it will happen (again, where in the script does it say that actually happens?). Predicting the future tends to give us a "get out of jail free" card when it comes to making sure we're creating ideas based on the text. But don't worry, there will be another exercise where we get to play around with the futures of our characters. Just not this exercise.
With all of that said, please please go have fun with these. The pieces of information that you create for your characters can be fun, silly, profound, insignificant, sad, bizarre... do what you want... but once you've brainstormed and come up with a million funny and interesting ideas, go back and check in with yourself and ask: 1) Do they fit into the world of High School Musical and 2) Do my Direct and Indirect Given Circumstances back them up? Or do they contradict?
If what you've created does fit into the world AND doesn't contradict your other given circumstances, then use it.
Due next Wednesday by 11:59 PM: 20 pieces of Created Given Circumstances.
HAVE FUN! GO WILDCATS!
16 comments:
PUT A NUMBER ON IT:
I've attended 5 schools prior to attending East High
I get stage fright when more than 5 people watch me sing (unless they are a close friend/family member)
CREATED GIVEN CIRCUMSTANCES:
1. I am sixteen years old.
2. I have my learners permit.
3. My parents split up before I was born, and I've never met my father. I've also never met any of my dad's side of the family.
4. I do not have any siblings.
5. Prior to arriving at East Los, I've been in 2 relationships, but they were brief and not serious.
6. I want to go to college and get my bachelor's degree. I have not yet decided whether I want to further my education beyond that.
7. I always sing in the shower.
8. The person I am closest to is my mother.
9. Although I have made friends at all my past schools, the friendships never lasted once I transferred.
10. I'm a morning person (as opposed to a night owl)
11. I like to watch movies and television, although I enjoy reading even more.
12. I may not understand the appeal of sports, but I do respect them.
13. I hate hamburgers.
14. My favorite color is baby blue.
15. My favorite style of music is contemporary pop, although I like R&B and some alternative music. I cannot stand country and bluegrass though.
16. I live in a two story house and I have a private balcony attached to my room. I love to go out on my balcony at night when all the stars are out.
17. I do not have any pets, but I have always wanted a puppy or a kitten.
18. My middle name is Lucia.
19. I have sprained my ankles multiple times.
20. I have lived my life without roots...but I would like to develop very deep one's as an adult.
Hello I'm Katie and I am playing Kelsi Nielsen!
Put a number on it:
1. My family makes about $140,000 a year
2. I have always been single, I've never had a boyfriend
Created given circumstances:
1. I have a pet dog named Daisy
2. I want to pursue a career in music
3. I want to attend Julliard for college
4. I really like to sing, but I am too shy to do it often in front of people
5. I love to read
6. I have a summer job working at the local ice cream shop
7. In my free time I volunteer at the library
8. My mom is a first grade teacher and my dad is a computer programmer
9. My parents are very serious and don't really approve of my interest in music, they don't think it is a smart career choice.
10. I have two younger brothers that are 12 and 8
11. Both of my brothers play sports, mainly basketball and baseball, I am the only one remotely musical in my family.
12. I have to babysit my brothers a lot, and I hate it.
13. I get very good grades ( A's with the occasional B) but don't like to brag about them
14. I've had glasses since I was 4 and can hardly see without them
15. I've lived in the same house in the same town my whole life
16. I've only been to 3 states
17. When I get older, I want to travel to a bunch of places, but especially Europe.
18. When I was 6 I finally convinced my parents to let me take piano lessons, and have been taking them ever since.
19. When I was 12 I started composing my own piano pieces for fun
20. I took dance classes when I was around 7, but the teacher eventually kicked me out because I was too uncoordinated and couldn't keep up with the other kids.
I'm Harrison and I play Zeke
My Family Makes about 90,000 a year.
1. The first things I even baked were cupcakes.
2. I have one dog (who ate the cupcakes)
3.I have one older brother in collage.
4. I am almost 16.
5. Food city is my favorite supermarket.
6.I have lived locally all my life.
7. The worst thing I ever did involved an oven and the fire department.
8. I bake and bring my own lunch to school.
9. I have been on basketball teams since 5th grade.
10. My dad works at a dishwasher detergent factory, my mom works part time as a wall-mart cashier.
11. I have a strange admiration for bananas.
12. I do not have a smart phone.
13. Every year we go on vacation to florida.
14. I want to be a chef for a fancy restaurant when I grow up.
15. I live just outside the city.
16. I think school lunches are absolutely disgraceful.
17. I am writing a cookbook.
18. I have copies of every menu from every restaurant in town.
19. I collect old recipes.
20. I mow lawns for extra cash
Mr.Gerber, are all the Jocks supposed to be boys?
Lydia. Not at all! I know quite a few female jocks!
I’m Katy Grunstra and I am playing Taylor.
Created circumstances:
1. My parents have full time jobs, my mom is an OB/GYN and my dad is an RN.
2. They make about $400,000 a year.
3. My mother puts a lot of pressure to have good grades so I can get into Stanford University where she went.
4. I have 1 little brother named Tommy, he is 11 years old.
5. I want to go to France.
6. I have never been in a relationship.
7. I love all sciences and have a hard time with art related things.
8. I want to be a molecular biologist.
9. I want to be a famous for her work in her profession.
10. I want to win a Nobel Prize.
11. Every year my family has a reunion. (I hate it)
12. My favorite food is bacon, onion and green pepper pizza.
13. I started having a crush on Chad last semester. We had a lot of classes together.
14. My best friend had to move last year.
15. I hate mushrooms with a passion.
16. I have a cat named Uther. He is an evil cat. I don’t like him.
17. I had a dog that died recently. His name was Milo.
18. I am terrible at cooking. I can burn water.
19. The only class I failed was homeroom.
20. I’m allergic to cats.
Part 1
Jock: Jordan Schneider
Nicknames: The Jordanian sniper (I'm good at making the three pointers) Schni-Schni, my dad calls me Danika
I am 15
the oldest, I have a younger brother and sister
My favorite band is Imagine Dragons, and I love the Percy Jackson series.
(I [Annie] don't know how to play this character yet.)
Cheerleader: Brooke (Ellen) Bailey
I am 16
My parents make 150,000 a year
I am dating Josh the defensive center. Go Wildcats! They are going to start spring training in three weeks, that means we won't see each other much (spring training is a 20 hour a week job). Our school is weird, basketball is the sport. football, not so much. While it is true that we didn't win many this year in was Coach McCall's first year as head coach. Coach Gravin was a bit of a jerk. He got the AD to move our school from 3 A to 4 A for this fall season, but resigned. Coach McCall as done the best he could with circumstances.
I kinda enjoy cheerleading, but I do it more because I feel like I should. It's my clique
I love Taylor Swift
Cyndra Franconi
When I grow up I want to be Renee Fleming. Doesn't everybody?
When I heard Renee Fleming sing the national anthem for super bowl 48 (my dad is a crazy football fanatic and his team is the broncos, and he was devastated that they lost), I knew that was what was what I wanted to do. She sang that high B at the end, and I knew. I have been to two operas since, La Traviata (basically the opera version of Rent, but much better) and Le Nozzle de Figaro by Mozart. It was trilling, intoxicating, invigorating, as that Ripper dude would say, it was epic. Some day I want sing the roll of Susanna from Figaro. Florence Foster Jenkins is my inspiration.
I also like making origami cranes
Part 2
Terri "Ripper" Ripman
My parents are divorced
I live with my dad
My Dad makes 50,000y
I am 17
I'm not in a relationship. Though I am a tomboy I have to many insecurities. I've gotten close to a couple of guys, but whenever we get too close I panic. It's a trust thing, and also, that I don't want to ruin a perfectly good relationship with one of the "bros" for something that won't work out.
The only adult I really have a relationship with is my step-dad. He's the one who got me into classical music. Music is our thing together. Saturday mornings are our time. We are in the community orchestra together.
I am an only, but have step siblings
I am surprising intelligent but choose not to excel
I make Bs unless I am trying to get a worse grade. He doesn't seem my report cards, but breaks my step-dad's heart that I don't show what I know.
Thought I seem flippant about school, I actually study. Secretly if possible. I know the material, in my estimation, as well as most of the teachers.
I LOVE 2CHELLOS!! their music is totally epic. They make the cello cool.
Sometimes, when I look like I'm rocking out with my Skullcandy, I'm actually listening to Switchfoot. My favorite song of theirs is Thrive
from Vice Verses
Bach is my favorite composer. My step-dad and I are working on the Bach double. I am currently working on the Swan by Saint-Saens (from the Carnival of the Animals).
I love Elgar too. Nimrod from the Enigma Various makes me tear up every time. It is my dream to someday play the Elgar cello concerto. Preferably in Carnegie Hall with the London Symphony Orchestra.
Yo-Yo Ma is obviously my hero. And Jacqueline Du Pre. And Sol Gabetta.
Karen E (Elizabeth) Tenny nee Barncroft
I was born in England.
My paternal دادی (grandmother) is Pakistani
I was named after my mother's best friend, Karen Stuart, an American
Mrs. Jones, my fifth grade teacher, inspired me to become a teacher
I went to university in America, and loved it despite being homesick (and really wanting some proper pub grub)
I met my husband Matthew Tenny at college (we went to K-State (Kansas State University))
We met in Philosophy 101. My accent intrigued him, and I liked his smile. We then realized that we were in concert choir together. We remained friends through college, but weren't serious until our senior year.
Matt is a computer engineer for Dell
I'm not sure if we will be in the Sates forever, but we are planted here. We live near Matt's parents and his brother Chris.
I am a mother!
I have a beautiful two year old daughter Alice Grace (Grace is Matt's mom's middle name), and a little bundle on the way!
We plan to name him Andrew Grant.
I have taught at East High for 5 years.
I love teaching, but would love to be home with my kids.
Combined income is about 140,000, but we live entirely off of Matt's salary, and invest my 40,000.
I am seriously considering getting my masters and teaching college. Nana (Matt's Mom) watches Alice while I teach, but if I taught college I could be home a lot more.
1. I've been taking dance lessons for about 1 year.
2. Only 1 friend (Jackie Scott) knows about the dance lessons. None of my other school friends know about it.
3. I really want to be a dance teacher one day.
4. I've never been in a relationship before, and I'm not interested in being in one anytime soon.
5. My dad is an accountant and my mom stays at home to homeschool my younger sister. She also tutors some other kids.
6. I've lived in Albuquerque since I was 4.
7. I was born in Santa Barbara, California.
8. I have a part time job as a babysitter.
9. I'm saving up for my own car.
10. I have a dog named Pepper, a cat named Milkshake, and a pig named Pig.
11. I'm trying to graduate from HS a semester early.
12. I want to double major in dance and science in college.
13. I would like to attend California State University-Long Beach.
14. My 13 year old sister has Turner syndrome.
15. I really wish I could cure my sister of her disease.
16. I wish I had more siblings...preferably an older sister.
17. Jackie Scott is my best friend and my only friend who knows about my love for dance/dance lessons. I met her when I was 4....when I first moved to Albuquerque.
18. I'm going to stay with my grandma this summer in California.
19. Someday I'd like to go overseas and live in England for a few months, but I'm not sure that's going to work out.
20. I would like to learn sign language.
My family makes 99,000 a year.
Part 1:
MONGO:
Name: Mongo Olivia Harris
Born in a hospital in Albuquerque at 11:53 p.m. 8 lbs. 2 ounces. Birth went fine with happy, healthy baby and momma (a very tired latter), no complications.
I grew up in a small apartment in said city, with both my parents and no siblings until they got a divorce when I was 4. Mom wanted to take me to live with her, but about that time she got involved with drugs which landed her in jail for 2 years and so I live with dad. Now she lives in Sacramento and I haven't heard from her in 6 years.
Dad works in a small shop as a car mechanic. He is 6’2, has blonde hair, blue eyes and usually a sunburn. He makes $38, 390 per year. As before stated he is divorced, and has been seeing a certain Miss Hayley Seymour for three months, who he has not told me about yet, but judging by the number of calls from her on the caller ID, I already suspect something.
Birthday: May 14.
Favorite food: Hotdogs and shrimp.
Hobbies: Skateboarding, video games.
Favorite color: Green
Relationship status: Single, no significant other and the last time I had a boyfriend was a year ago. He moved and that kind of died. He had been my boyfriend for 4 years, and he was my first.
Is terrified of: Anything gooey and heights.
Allergies: None
Favorite vacation site: I love anywhere with mountains! My dad and I always go on a comping trip in August and we like to try new spots, so we’ve camped in a lot of areas.
Job: None right now. School takes all my time, though I suppose I’ll get one in the summer at some point.
Health: So far I seem perfectly healthy, though I fractured my arm while skateboarding two summers ago.
I have a cellphone
I want a dog, but the landlord said no.
I like baseball caps
SUSAN
Last name : Mounce
Age: 15
Birthday: September 21
Siblings: A little sister.
I live in Albuquerque in a neighborhood with both parents, my Grandma on my Dad’s side, and my 6-year-old sister, Cindy.
Favorite color: Purple
Relationship status: My parents won’t let me get a someone until I’m 18, much to my great despair.
Favorite ways to spend my time: Soccer (I’m on the school team), hanging out with friends, painting nails.
Why I’m auditioning: I saw the bulletin while talking to some of my friends and they dared me to. (I was already secretly sort of wanting to, so that gave me a good excuse) Having decided to audition, I am going to throw everything I have into it, which might mean my audition a bit strange…
I like to sing though I’m not very good at it.
I am extremely nervous about the audition.
We have a golden retriever named Ella.
Computers confuse me.
Mom: Melody Hammond (maiden name)
Occupation: Florist. She works because she really wants to, though dad didn’t really want her to.
$ per year: $18,460.
Dad: David Mounce.
Occupation: Insurance agent
$ per year: $44, 560
Brain:
Name: Clara Elizabeth Franklin
Age: 16
Birthday: December 7
Siblings: A older brother, Isaac, 18, and an older sister, Rose, 22.
Location: I live in the same neighborhood as Susan, with both parents and my brother. My sister is going to college in Helena.
I don’t like playing sports very much.
Dad: Luke
Occupation: Helicopter pilot
$ per year: $102,000
Mom: Sabrina
Occupation: secretary for a dentist.
$ per year: $30, 380
COMPETITOR:
Name: Laurel Grace Henry
Age:17
Birthday: April 14
Relationship Status: Single, no someone.
Siblings: 11-year-old twin brother and sister, Robert and Rebecca, and a four-year-old sister named Tiana they adopted from India when she was 1.
Location: Austin, Texas.
I have a border collie name Star.
I like herbal teas and fancy coffee
I don’t like cats much
My dad’s parents have a ranch I work at sometimes and I love it.
I love horses and have a palomino at my grandparent’s ranch.
I am extremely interested in the brain.
My parents like to tease me about blowing things up in my experiments.
I want to go to MIT to get a medical degree.
My dad went to MIT.
I like playing Frisbee with my friends and am on a soccer team.
Dad:
Occupation: Medical doctor
$ per year: $195,000
Mom:
Occupation: She home-schools my younger siblings, and takes care of her parents, who live a few minutes down the road from us.
JOCK:
Name: Tina Jane Gibbs. I go by TJ.
Age: 17
Birthday: October 4
Relationship Status: Single.
I like basketball and have been playing for 9 years. My brother played while he was in high-school.
I’m an orphan. My mom died of cancer 8 years ago and my dad died in a car wreck 2 years before that. I live with my big brother, who loves me very much (though he probably wouldn’t say that to my face) but has no idea what to do with a teenage girl, so he basically lets me do whatever.
Brother:
Name: Jack
Age: 26
Occupation: Police force
$ per year: $56,260
Jackie Scott:
1.I was a ballerina when I was five. But I got kicked out because I tripped over a bench and broke their mirror, and they said and I quote "You have absolutely no coordination"
2. I am best friends with Martha Cox.
3.I hate the color orange (even though it's one our school's colors)
4.I am frequently in detention because I talk too much.
5.I have tried out for every school team. and none of them let me in... The only thing anyone would let me do is make the P.A. Announcements. But that is way cooler anyway!
6.I am an only child.
7. we live in a two room apartment.
8.I refuse to write in any color pen besides purple.
9.I have one cat named Catrina Harper Nicole.
10.My Dad left when I was four. My Mom and I haven't seen him since.
11.My full name is Jacqueline Kennedy Scott (Only Martha knows)
12. I play the violin. but I am terrible at it. Once when I was playing our neighbors called animal control because they thought we were torturing our cat.
13.I have never left Albuquerque.
14.I hope to one day travel the world.
15. I am terrified of bananas because of an incident involving a clown...
16. When I have a bad day when my Mom gets home from work we will stay up late watching movies and eating blue and green Jolly Ranchers.
17.Martha and I have been best friends since she moved her when we were both four (She was the one of the only people I talked to after my Dad left)
18. My Mom is a nurse.
19. She makes around 69,000 a year.
20. When I grow up I want to be a news anchor.
Felicity Rosewood (My Jock):
1.I have played Basketball since I was 8
2.I play Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, I also am on the swim team and run track.
3.I am not good in school. I gest mostly C's and D's.
4.I hate Pink!
5.My Mom and Dad are both lawyers.
6.We make around 228,000 a year.
7.I have 3 older sisters
8.My oldest sister is 27 and she is a model. My second oldest sister is 22. She is studying to be a Financial Manager. My youngest sister is 18 and she is a senior in high school.
9.My family doesn't like that I play sports. they think I am wasting my life.
10.I moved to Albuquerque a year and a half ago from California.
11 My team teases me about being a rich California girl. But I am tougher than I look.
12. I have a boyfriend who lives in California. we've been dating for three years.
13.I used to surf with my Dad every Saturday.
14.My favorite color is silver.
15.My favorite place is the Ocean.
16.I want to go back to California for college. Then train for the Olympics.
17. I have a horse named Artemis.
18.I have secretly read all the Harry Potter books and watch all of Doctor Who (And I adore both)
19.My best friend is in California. I haven't seen her in 18 months. She used to live next door. I would see her everyday.
20.I have to have cinnamon flavored gum before ever competition. without it I totally freak out! I accidentally hit Zeke in the head with a basketball during a game, because I didn't have my bag with my gum in it.
Hello my name is Elijah Bullen and I will be Chad Danforth and Student in this show.
Here are some created given circumstances for Chad.
My birthday is September 12.
I started playing basketball when I was 6.
My mothers name is Mary Anne.
My fathers name is Robert.
I do not like cheese.
My favorite colour is brown.
I do not like clowns.
I broke my arm when I was 8.
I have a cat named Delilah.
My dad is a doctor.
Here are some created given circumstances for Student.
My name is George Mcfurb.
I am 16.
My parrots name is Henrietta.
I am a Thespian.
I was in my first show when I was 8.
My father is a baker.
My mother is the manager for our local grocery.
I have two older sisters.
Their names are Carrie and Peggy
My dream is to get the lead in a play.
1. My parens make about 1 million dollars a year
2. I have had a crush on Troy for about 8 years
3. I have been single for 16 years
4. I have been in 14 school musicals
Sharpay's Created Given Circumstances:
1. My mom's name is Julia
2. My dad's name is Mark
3. My favorite color is pink
5. I have a pink convertible with a matching sparkly license plate
6. I am 16 years old.
7. My birthday is January 2
8. For my last birthday I went to New York for an unlimited shopping spree
9. My favorite hobby is shopping.
9. I used to model for Teen Magazine when I was 13
10. I competed in pageants when I was 6 and won every one
11. I have my lunch catered everyday because I really hate the schools food.
12. I have a fear of spoons ever since I tripped over one in elementary school and broke a nail. (so embarrassing)
13. I hate the color orange it is so last year and it reminds me of my grandmothers drapes
14. I am always singing in the hallways because I want to remind people why I am the best singer in the school
15. I have been in 14 school musicals and 6 professional shows outside of school
16. I have traveled the world and have been on all the continents except Antartica.
17. I have my nails done twice a week and a facial once a week
18. I used took dance for 11 years and was the best in my class
19. I take an professional autograph class once a week that works on people's autographs.
20. My parents travel a lot and are hardly home, which is why I have my own agent and a butler.
- Sorry this is late Mr. Gerber, I accidentally submitted it wrong and it didn't pop up! My fault, the next one will be on time!
Hey, guys! I'm Noah! I'll be playing Troy. Here's some of my given circumstances.
Direct:
I am Captain of basketball team at East High (page 29)
I have a cell phone (page 22 and page 25)
I am the son of the coach of the basketball team (page 30)
I learned to snowboard this past winter (page 29)
I don't want to be known for just basketball (page 84)
I had a great time with Gabriella at the New Year's party (page 22)
I get the championship game ball (page 126)
I have never won a championship before this one (page 16)
I like What I've Been Looking For (page 62)
I don't think people should stick to the status quo (page 74)
I think people should follow their dreams (page 74)
I'm late to at least 3 basketball practices (page 88, page 29, and page 48)
Indirect:
I have been single for 2 years (page 22)
I have never been in a musical (page 48)
I think Darbus is crazy (page 28)
I hate my dad calling me Bolton (page 88)
I'm not interested in Sharpay. Ever. (page 17 and page 29)
I haven't gotten detention since I got to High School (page 26)
I'm embarrassed to tell people about singing (page 28 and page 48)
I've liked Gabriella since I met her (page 22 and page 36)
I'm impressed by Kelsi (page 62)
Created:
I am 16.
I like wearing baseball caps.
I hate getting my haircut.
I love Star Wars!
My favorite movie until I was 8 was Aladdin.
My favorite author until I was 7 was Dr. Seuss.
I've worn contacts for 2 years.
I love the smell of flowers.
I like Gabriella's hair.
Milk is my favorite drink.
Red is my favorite color.
I like horror movies. I have since I was 13.
I watch NBA with my dad. I have since I was 10.
I like the snow.
I am unemployed.
I like Mexican food!
I have a pet poodle named Lucy.
I enjoy the Taken movie series.
I played baseball in Middle School.
I have a green laptop.
I'm so sorry this is so late. Won't happen again.
1. My parents make just over 1 million dollars a year
2. I don't have any crushes at the moment
3 I have never had a girlfriend
4. I have co-starred in 14 musicals
Ryan's created given circumstances
1. My mom's name is Julia
2. My dad's name is Mark
3. My favorite color is any color that I look good in
4. I don't have a car, I mostly just ride with sharpay
5. I don't like sports(i played baseball for a year and hated it)
6. I am 16 years old
7. I believe i have the same talent as sharpay and most people just don't realize it
8. I hate rock and roll and don't consider it real music
9. Pop music is different, Pop music is an art form
10. While very confident in my hair, I do love myself a hat(fedoras or maybe bowlers but certainly not caps)
11. I hate eating with my hands, too dirty
12. I believe everything is better on Broadway
13. I am professionally shaved everyday(facial hair is gross)
14. I will silently judge anyone that steps foot in a thrift store
15. While i do believe that I have as much talent as Sharpay, I am a little scared of her
16 My mom made me take dance with Sharpay even though i didn't want to
17. I dream of being in a boy band someday
18. I never will Understand computers(my phone certainly not included)
19. I have been to every continent except Antarctica and Europe is the best
20. I love shopping, not as much as sharpay, but i do love to shop.
Post a Comment